ACC maintains a dedicated whistleblower hotline reporting services, Compliance Line & Ethics Line in accordance with the international best industry standards.
Compliance Line & Ethics Line engage in the business of providing 24X7 toll-free telephonic personal answering, reporting and tracking of Compliance & Ethical concerns to assist in the identification of possible unethical, illegal, non-compliance or questionable behavior.
With our dedicated team that possess many years of experience in the industry, Compliance Line & Ethics Line offer an affordable alternative to the development of an internal reporting process. In addition to fulfilling the industry best practice guidelines, Compliance Line & Ethics Line provide an efficient and independent means of identifying and resolving employees' concerns regarding potential misconduct and non-compliance issues.
Compliance Line & Ethics Line Features:
- 24/7/365 Call Center
- Toll-Free number
- No call queues or voice answering services. Every call is answered by LIVE operators
- Qualified Operators for immediate advise and assistance
- Online live Dashboard to keep track of your organization
- Online Case Management for Analysis and Reporting
- Immediate Notification 24 Hours-a-Day for Urgent and Severe situations
Online Web Report for Employees
An integral and essential element of any effective compliance & Anti-Fraud program is the establishment of a reporting mechanism that provides employees with means by which they can report their concerns on compliance and ethics without the fear of retribution. Compliance Line& Ethics Line provide the anonymous, secure, comfortable and effective tool for all employees, suppliers, customers or any party for whistleblowing and getting live assistance and advice.
Compliance Line & Ethics Line Objectives
- To be an integral component of the client's compliance & Anti-Fraud programs in order to assist with the detection and resolution of reported concerns;
- To provide a platform for employees, customers, suppliers and/or others to report serious concerns or violations, perceived or known;
- To receive all calls as defined by the client's scope of service and protocol;
- To treat all callers with respect in a professional and courteous manner;
- To provide the client, and caller, with knowledgeable and skilled Compliance and Anti-Fraud Specialists trained in relative Compliance and Fraud issues.
Ensuring Compliance Globally...