Advanced course on Credit Risk Management and Basel iii , 22-23 September, 2013 , Dubai , UAE
This course will provide participants with an in-depth appreciation of credit risk management, its major features and its monitoring and management under the Basel II and III accords.
Key features include:
• An exploration of the areas of credit risk and the type of products which generate this type of risk
• The Basel Accords and the regulation for credit risk measurement, management, supervision and disclosure
• A description of the approaches for calculating credit risk capital
• An explanation of securitization, credit derivatives and collateralisation and the Basel regulations
• Credit risk supervision and disclosure