ACC in Partnership with the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists “ACAMS”
1st TIME OUTSIDE USA & 1st TIME IN MENA REGION!
“ADVANCED FINANCIAL CRIME PREVENTION CERTIFICATIONS”
ACAMS®ADVANCED AML-AUDIT®CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
April 28- 30, 2015
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
"DISTINGUISH YOURSELF – BECOME CERTIFIED! "
Dear CAMS Professional,
We always design our training agendas with an objective of "Raising the Bar". Accordingly our trainings not only cover the industry standards, international best practices and latest updates, but are also extended to highlight the major threats, challenges, risks and newest industry trends.
ADVANCED FINANCIAL CRIME PREVENTION CERTIFICATIONS
Improving and Affirming the Knowledge and Skills of the CAMS® Community
The Advanced Certification program was developed by ACAMS® to take AML and financial crime professionals beyond the Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist® (CAMS®) credential to an elevated level of education and practice.
Those who enter into an advanced certification program achieve the credential through:
- Self-study and research
- A three-day intensive live program consisting of lecture, discussion and group exercises
- Authorship of a white paper on an approved topic related to the AML-Audit
ABOUT THE CERTIFICATION:
Allied Compliance Consultants “ACC” in Partnership with the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists® “ACAMS®” are delighted to offer for the 1st time in the MENA Region: ACAMS Advanced AML-Audit Certification “CAMS-AUDIT®”
CAMS-AUDIT® is the first certification of its kind in the AML/CTF and financial crime prevention community. Building on current CAMS® expertise, CAMS-Audit® is advanced training that will equip mid-level and senior management professionals with the essential knowledge that reinforces internal controls and enhances your ability to meet regulatory expectations.
CAMS-AUDIT® certified professionals can count themselves as the elite in the AML Audit arena.
Can you afford to miss this opportunity? If the answer is “No”, then you need to act now and REGISTER TODAY to secure your seat among the very first professionals that will become certified this year.
Program Price: US$ 4,850*only!
Use Promo code “CA2015” when registering to avail the Discount
* Price Includes:
- CAMS-Audit® Exam Fee (a US$ 4,850 value)
- 3-Year ACAMS Membership with Printed ACAMS Today Magazine
- 1-Year Premium Membership in ACC® (a US$ 250 value)
- Interactive and engaging live class with ACAMS Faculty
- A Certificate of Completion from ACC®
- A Prestigious world-wide accredited CAMS-Audit® Certificate from ACAMS®*
WHY CAMS-Audit® CERTIFICATION PROGRAM?
* For the 1st time in the MENA Region ACAMS Advanced AML Audit Certification Program is being offered by ACC® & ACAMS®
* Interact with ACAMS Faculty who will come all the way from United States to share their Knowledge & Experience.
* Distinguish Yourself from your peers.
* Advance your AML/CTF Career as an Expert.
* Establish yourself in the financial crime and Audit community all while ensuring you equip yourself to meet the increasing regulatory scrutiny
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
* Chief Compliance Officers
* Compliance Officers
* Money Laundering Reporting Officers
* AML/CTF Officers
* Branches Compliance Officers
* Heads of Financial Crimes
* Investigation Officers
* FIU Officers
* Internal Auditors
* External Auditors
The CAMS-Audit curriculum prepares professionals to:
* Evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of a BSA/AML compliance program, suspicious activity reporting and transaction monitoring systems, and KYC/CIP policies, procedures, and processes
* Address and mitigate BSA/AML risk including tracking and correcting previously identified issues and deficiencies
* Identify, analyze and recommend enhancements to policies, procedures and processes in accordance with guidance and regulations
* Assess the adequacy of transaction testing in relation to risk and suspicious activity
* Understand and communicate reporting and record keeping requirements in performing independent testing
* Enhance the role of audit in regards to your institution’s compliance monitoring and AML training
* Identify communication techniques to increase the reception and collaboration of your message across different departments
· * 3 Days Live classroom with ACAMS faculty
· * Real life examples
· * Workshops
· * White Paper writing techniques
ABOUT THE TRAINERS:
Paul R. Osborne
Crowe Horwath LLP
Certified ACAMS Trainer
Paul is a Partner with Crowe Horwath LLP responsible for directing the development and support of Crowe's national regulatory advisory services, focusing on various consumer compliance requirements. This includes Compliance regulations and their respective requirements, Fair Lending evaluations, BSA/AML and terrorist financing risk assessments, Compliance and BSA/AML independent audits, trust department operational and administrative reviews, and Compliance, BSA/AML and trust training. The Regulatory Compliance practice of Crowe has assisted many clients with developing functional and effective Compliance and BSA/AML management programs, and consulted with banks under regulatory orders in addressing memorandums of understanding or cease and desist requirements. Crowe currently provides compliance, BSA/AML and trust services to over 400 financial institution clients nationwide.
Paul has over twenty-five years of experience in the banking industry. Prior to joining Crowe in 1994, Paul was with a $30B multi-state bank holding company as a regional compliance director where his responsibilities included the management of compliance, fair lending, BSA/AML, community reinvestment, real estate appraisal, and environmental liability for the holding company's affiliates in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan.
Paul has also been involved in many Compliance and BSA/AML risk assessment projects, transaction lookback investigations and BSA audits for three of the nation's largest financial institutions and the world's third largest money service business. Paul was also a member of the Crowe team assisting Riggs Bank with addressing Department of Justice enforcement initiatives and developing a modified BSA program to help complete the sale to PNC. Some of Paul's former and current clients include: Bank of America, Bank of the West, Capital 1, Key Bank, BB&T, Comerica, MoneyGram, PayPal, National City, and First National of Nebraska, Inc.
Dave Dekkers, CAMS, CAMS-Audit
Dekkers Services & Solutions
Certified ACAMS Trainer
Dave is the managing partner of Dekkers Services & Solutions, and is a vetted professional in the field of fighting Financial Crime (AML, Sanctions, Compliance, Anti-Fraud, Cybercrime, Forensic, Accounting, Risk Management) and specialized analysis for intelligence gathering.
Dave previously served as expert for large financial institutions to develop AML, Fraud and Cybercrime program, including processes and training of new staff. His 10+ years of international experience across the world allows Dave to think out-of-the-box and be prepared for any given financial crime challenge.
Dave supports (tech) startups in being successful with their products to fight financial crime and the field of finance, serving positions as Head of Product Management, Business Consultant and Senior Project Manager/Program Manager at various large financial institutes and software companies worldwide.
Dave enjoys sharing his experience and insight in fighting financial crime, by being a speaker, provide training, writing articles and participating in communities.
Allied Compliance Consultants “ACC” always assures you the best quality service in the market that meets your requirements and exceeds your expectations.
ACC QUALITY & ACCREDITATION:
“ACC” is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company which demonstrates our quality and commitment to the best industry practices. We are proud to have 100% customer satisfaction rate.
ACC is the winner of the following Awards:
1- “Leading Professional Services Firm – MEA & APAC” Award for ACC
from Acquisition International for 2014 Mid Year Review
2- “UAE – Full Service Business Consultancy of the Year” Award for ACC
from Acquisition Finance for the ACQ Global Award 2014
3- “UAE Consultant of the Year” Award for ACC Chairman & Managing Director
from Acquisition Finance for the ACQ Global Award 2014
ACC is ACAMS partner in the Middle East, Africa & Asia Pacific Regions and is an authorized provider of the “Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)” preparation seminar & Advanced CAMS Certification Seminars.
· ACC has authored the Arabic CAMS Preparation Study Guide, Online Arabic CAMS Preparation Seminar and Arabic CAMS Preparation Supplement Study Guide.
· ACC Chairman & Managing Director “Mr. Hossam Abd El-Rahman” has highlighted the Risk of Trade Based Money Laundering before the problem aroused
· ACC Chairman & Managing Director “Mr. Hossam Abd El-Rahman” classified Tax Evasion as a predicate Money laundering Crime before the US Law has viewed it as such
· ACC Chairman & Managing Director “Mr. Hossam Abd El-Rahman” set Best Practices for Know Your Customer, Due Diligence and challenged successfully many Banks in the region that they are banking for blacklisted, criminal and terrorist individuals and organizations
· ACC Chairman & Managing Director “Mr. Hossam Abd El-Rahman” was the first who highlighted the crime of “Reverse Money Laundering” and explained its difference from Money Laundering
· ACC Chairman & Managing Director “Mr. Hossam Abd El-Rahman” was among the pioneers who set the standards of the AML/CTF Terms & Definitions in Arabic