Paperback: 272 pages
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 6 x 8.7 inches
Setting up meetings with corporate decision makers has never been harder. It’s almost impossible to get them to pick up the phone. They never return your calls. And if you do happen to catch them, they blow you off right away.
It’s time to stop making endless cold calls or waiting for the phone to ring. In today’s crazy marketplace, new sales strategies are needed to penetrate these big accounts.
Discover how to:
• Target accounts where you have the highest likelihood of success.
• Find the names of prospects who can use your offering.
• Create breakthough value propositions that capture their attention.
• Develop an effective, multi-faceted account-entry campaign.
• Overcome obstacles and objections that derail your sale efforts.
• Position yourself as an invaluable resource, not a product pusher.
• Have powerful initial sales meetings that build unstoppable momentum.
• Differentiate yourself from other sellers.
Use these sure-fire strategies to crack into big accounts, shrink your sales cycle and close more business. Check out the Account Entry Toolkit for ideas on how to apply this process to your own unique business.
About the Authors
Jill Konrath’s fresh sales strategies, provocative insights & practical advice help sellers win business with today’s crazy-busy prospects.
She’s an internationally-recognized author and popular speaker at annual sales meetings, kick-off events and professional conferences.
SNAP SELLING soared to #1 Amazon sales book within hours of its release. It’s received rave reviews from industry leaders.
Jill’s award-winning first book, Selling to Big Companies, has been an Amazon Top 25 sales book since 2006. Fortune selected it as one of eight “must read” sales books, along with How to Win Friends & Influence People and Getting to Yes.
She also publishes an industry-leading newsletter with over 100,000 subscribers and widely-read blog. As a thought leader, Jill is frequently quoted by top business media such as: ABC News, Success, New York Times, Inc., WSJ, Entrepreneur, Business Journal, Selling Power and Sales & Marketing Management.